I’m dying here. I really want to write and make it worth your time. You know, something of my typically high calibre…so insightful that you want to read it again right after you finish. Okay, okay, I’ll come back to reality. The problem is, I’ve got nothing. Sure I’ve been busy, but that doesn’t mean you’d be interested in all the details. There are some things I won’t write about, others I can’t write about, and finally things you wouldn’t want me to write about. There is no fourth category at this time. Please check back later. Your call is important to us.
Over the last week I’ve listened to these albums:
- American Hi-Fi, (Self-titled)
- The Bird and the Bee, (Self-titled)
- The Bird and the Bee, Please Clap Your Hands
- The Chemical Brothers, Come With Us
- The Crystal Method, Vegas
- The Crystal Method, Tweekend
- The Crystal Method, Community Service
- Everclear, Songs From an American Movie, Part One
- Everclear, Songs From an American Movie, Part Two
- Lisa Loeb, The Way it Really is
A Hangover You Don’t Deserve by Bowling For Soup arrived in the mail yesterday but I didn’t have time to listen to it last night. It’s backed up, ripped, and nearly ready to go. Once I apply the Replay Gain values to the MP3 files, I’ll be cookin’ with gas, baby!
Over the last week I’ve watched these television programs:
- Battlestar Galactica, “The Road Less Travelled”
- Battlestar Galactica, “Faith”
- Battlestar Galactica, “Guess What’s Coming to Dinner?”
- Monarchy, “Rule Britannia”
Exciting, no? It’s like a non-stop plate spinning show at my place, I tell you.