I still use Fuelly.com to track my fuel consumption. Here are the results of my driving in 2014:
- I refueled 7 times.
- The average distance I drove between fill-ups was 809.1 km (502.7 miles).
- The average price I paid per litre of diesel was $1.31 ($4.96 per US gallon).
- The total distance tracked in 2014 was 5,663 km (3519 miles).
- To drive that distance, I used 358.17 litres of fuel (94.62 US gallons).
- I spent an average of $66.73 for each refuel.
- I spent a total of $467.12 on fuel.
- That works out to 8¢ per kilometre (12¢ per mile).
- My average fuel economy for the year was 6.3 litres/100 km (37.3 MPG).
Taking it a bit further, 7 fill-ups in 52 weeks averages out to a fill-up every 7½ weeks, or just less than every two months.