Happy New Year! I still use Fuelly.com to track my fuel consumption. Here are the results of my driving in 2015:
- I refueled 6 times.
- The average distance I drove between fill-ups was 834.3 km (518.4 miles).
- The average price I paid per litre of diesel was $1.05 ($3.96 per US gallon).
- The total distance tracked in 2015 was 5 006 km (3 110 miles).
- To drive that distance, I used 322.01 litres of fuel (85.07 US gallons).
- I spent an average of $56.15 for each refuel.
- I spent a total of $336.91 on fuel.
- That works out to 7¢ per kilometre (11¢ per mile).
- My average fuel economy for the year was 6.4 litres/100 km (36.6 MPG).
Taking it a bit further, 6 fill-ups in 12 months averages out to a fill-up every two months.